So we have an official launch date: April 24th. And since we know when the game is launching, we are in a great position to ask you for your money early. Why would you do that, you ask? Here’s what you get:
- Exclusive video interviews with voice actors Abe Goldfarb (Joey) and Rebecca Whittaker (Rosa) discussing their work on the series
- Exclusive New York City video tour with series creator Dave Gilbert showing and talking about the real-world locations that inspired the Blackwell games
- Exclusive virtual invite to the Blackwell Epiphany launch party—streamed live from Dave’s apartment the evening of April 24! (Includes a hangout / Q&A session with members of the dev team)
- Blackwell Epiphany MP3 soundtrack
- Free Blackwell Epiphany Steam key that can be redeemed at launch
For more information on the game, including additional screenshots and a new trailer, check out the Blackwell Epiphany page on this website. Or if you are eager to buy, you can use this handy widget below:
So if you follow us on Facebook or Twitter, you probably know already that we’re working on the fifth (and last) game in the Blackwell series. We have avoided making any kind of official announcement. Until now, that is!
A dead man’s soul cries out against the force of a ferocious blizzard. He cries for help. He cries for answers. Then he screams as he is torn apart like damp tissue paper.
This wasn’t the first time, and it won’t be the last.
The police are powerless to stop it, so the duty falls to the only ones who can. What force could be so powerful – and so malevolent – that it would destroy the very core of a life in order to get what it wants? Rosa Blackwell and Joey Mallone mean to find out, even if it means risking themselves in the process.
For more details – such as screenshots, trailers, and more – check out the Blackwell Epiphany page.
As the subject heading says, “Shivah: Kosher Edition” is now available to buy and play! If you pre-ordered the game, you should have already received your download link. If not, please contact us.
If you purchased the game on the App Store, please leave a review! The key to any iOS game is its visibility, and higher ratings go a long way in achieving that. So if you enjoyed the game, please let the world know!
Gratuitous press quotes!
On the fence about buying it? Here is what some folks have to say:
“Gives you a lot to think about.” – 9/10
-Rock Paper Shotgun
“The Shivah hits the nail on the head.”
-Pixels or Death
“The Shivah: Kosher Edition stands tall against its higher-priced competitors.” 4.5/5