Hello folks! As always, it is with great pleasure to announce our next game. In partnership with James Dearden (of Technocrat Games) we bring you…
Technobabylon! A cyberpunk game coming this Spring!
Between now and launch we’ll reveal plenty more details about Technobabylon, including introductions to the game’s three main characters – Charlie Regis, Latha Sesame and Dr. Max Lao. Starting today!
Today we’re introducing one of these three playable characters — Dr. Charlie Regis, a geneticist and CEL Case Specialist — as the tragedies of his past come back to haunt him 20 years after his wife’s death.
Get to know Dr. Charlie Regis:
As usual, you can check out the Technobabylon game page for screenshots, more information, and all the usual good stuff!
At long last it is out! Francisco Gonzalez’s A Golden Wake is now available to buy and play on PC, Mac and Linux! You can also buy it on Steam or GOG if you are into that kind of thing.
If you pre-ordered the game, you should have already received a link to your download and your free soundtrack. If you missed out and still want to buy the soundtrack, you can still nab it on the purchase page.
This is the first time we have launched on all three platforms, so there might be some hiccups. If you experience anything, please let us know!
-Dave & Janet
So there might be a few people out there who are on the fence about buying A Golden Wake. To these people, know this: We understand. You’re skeptical. You want to try it before you buy it. And now you can.
For the first time, we have a demo available for all three major platforms. You can play the demo via direct download on your PC, Mac or Linux machine. Also for the first time, you can play the demo via your Steam client!
And remember, if you purchase the game before October 9th, you get a free digital download of the official jazzy soundtrack, full of tunes evocative of the 1920s era.
-Dave & Janet
The Mac, Linux and Android versions of the first three Blackwell games have made their debut on 11th PC and Android Humble Bundle! From now until October 7th, you can nab Blackwells Legacy, Unbound and Convergence for whatever you would like to pay – and you get bunches of other games besides!
Also included in the bundle are:
Thomas Was Alone
Bridge Constructor Playground
Cubemen 1 & 2
Small World 2
…as well as some obscure games called Blackwell Legacy, Blackwell Unbound, and Blackwell Convergence.
All of these games are available on PC, Mac, Linux, or Android. So if you’ve been on the fence about getting any of these games, this is probably the best time to get them!
-Dave & Janet
Hi all. The long awaited update to Blackwell Epiphany is finally here. The latest version includes the following changes:
- “Softly, softly” achievement can now be properly activated.
- Fixed bug in conversation with Jim Peebles where you could be stuck talking to him with no way to progress or exit the conversation.
- Fixed bug where you could download the Trollgate app before you knew about it, breaking the sequence of events in Emil’s office.
- Removed duplicate Joey when he reports back to Rosa after finding the ghost in the gym.
- Removed duplicate images of Kendra and Mary when certain animations are played.
- Fixed bug where Rosa could end up in the wrong outfit, which caused a crash.
- Fixed crash when Rosa left the snowy balcony on her own while Tanya is following Joey.
- Improved response for asking Heather about Tanya.
- Solved tweening glitch which caused “Call” button to occasionally be added invisibly in the bottom right of the screen in the first flashback, causing a crash.
- Maggie’s parole number is now only added once.
- Maggie can no longer be identified before meeting her.
We took extra care to ensure that the patch does not invalidate save games. So if you are in the midst of playing and want to update, you don’t have to worry about starting over.
-Dave and Janet