Blackwell Epiphany – now available for pre-order!14 March 2014
So we have an official launch date: April 24th. And since we know when the game is launching, we are in a great position to ask you for your money early. Why would you do that, you ask? Here’s what you get:
- Exclusive video interviews with voice actors Abe Goldfarb (Joey) and Rebecca Whittaker (Rosa) discussing their work on the series
- Exclusive New York City video tour with series creator Dave Gilbert showing and talking about the real-world locations that inspired the Blackwell games
- Exclusive virtual invite to the Blackwell Epiphany launch party—streamed live from Dave’s apartment the evening of April 24! (Includes a hangout / Q&A session with members of the dev team)
- Blackwell Epiphany MP3 soundtrack
- Free Blackwell Epiphany Steam key that can be redeemed at launch
For more information on the game, including additional screenshots and a new trailer, check out the Blackwell Epiphany page on this website.
[…] to divine a release date for The Blackwell Epiphany. According to my spooky vision – and to the Wadjet Eye blog, which I was coincidentally reading at the time – the final game of the Blackwell adventure […]
[…] divine a release date for that Blackwell Epiphany. Based on my spooky vision &ndash and also to the Wadjet Eye blog, that we was coincidentally reading through at that time &ndash the ultimate bet on the […]
[…] można zamówić już teraz na stronie twórców: klik. Jej cena to 14,99 $. W dniu premiery, 24 kwietnia, osoby, które złożyły zamówienie […]
Any chance for a boxed “collector’s” release of the whole series? If not now, at least somewhere down the line? *crosses fingers*
Ah, just noticed the newsletter, hope You can make it happen. Do want!
Sounds good! I’m especially curious about the NYC tour video, I love getting behind-the-scenes glimpses like that.
Just to be sure, when I pre-order I will also get a DRM-free copy of the game directly from you/Humble, not just the Steam code, correct? I bought the other titles on GOG, so I don’t know how this usually works here.
Wonderful news, I can’t wait to play this game!
Just take my money allready 😉
I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!
And I wish I can give you money but i’m a bit to young to HAVE A CREDIT CARD! says my parents and they also think that if i will use their credit card they think that you will use her credit card!
p.s why is this the last game on the blackwell series I wan’t more :'(
When will the game be available for purchase on Steam?
When the game launches on the 24th!
So… boxed release? Perhaps a collection with all the Blackwell games?
Ouch, I missed the fact that you don’t get these early extra goodies when preordering on GOG :/