Hi all. The long awaited update to Blackwell Epiphany is finally here. The latest version includes the following changes:
- “Softly, softly” achievement can now be properly activated.
- Fixed bug in conversation with Jim Peebles where you could be stuck talking to him with no way to progress or exit the conversation.
- Fixed bug where you could download the Trollgate app before you knew about it, breaking the sequence of events in Emil’s office.
- Removed duplicate Joey when he reports back to Rosa after finding the ghost in the gym.
- Removed duplicate images of Kendra and Mary when certain animations are played.
- Fixed bug where Rosa could end up in the wrong outfit, which caused a crash.
- Fixed crash when Rosa left the snowy balcony on her own while Tanya is following Joey.
- Improved response for asking Heather about Tanya.
- Solved tweening glitch which caused “Call” button to occasionally be added invisibly in the bottom right of the screen in the first flashback, causing a crash.
- Maggie’s parole number is now only added once.
- Maggie can no longer be identified before meeting her.
We took extra care to ensure that the patch does not invalidate save games. So if you are in the midst of playing and want to update, you don’t have to worry about starting over.
-Dave and Janet