So you’ve might have noticed a lot of changes around here. This entire website has gotten a facelift! Aside from the obvious aesthetic changes, we have several new features. Including:
- Integration with social media. See those “follow” and “like” icons up there? Feel free to click them.
- We’ve partnered with the Humble Store! It’s now easier than ever to buy our games, and all your purchases are archived on the Humble Store. Never lose a download link!
- Updated fanart page! If you have a piece of artwork that you’d like for us to feature on this site, you can send it directly to us with a click of a button.
- We have a FAQ! It only took us seven years.
- You can now comment on these front page posts! So go ahead and click the “comment” button.
- Some new features planned are including bundles of all our games, and integrating ALL our customers past purchases into the new store database.
There’s more, so take a look around. We’re still in the early stages so I’m sure there are some bugs here and there. We are gearing up for a big announcement tomorrow, so stay tuned.