Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: CRPG game: Gemstone Dragon  (Read 6280 times)

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
CRPG game: Gemstone Dragon
« on: July 22, 2010, 11:06:27 AM »
I don't usually pimp other games here, but this one hasn't gotten enough recognition and it's a shame.  If you like western CRPGs like Baldur's Gate, you should definitely check out Gemstone Dragon.  The interface and graphics are kinda basic, but if definitely brings back the Baldur's Gate and Planescape "vibe".  Plus you can play it in flash!  I'll definitely make it available to buy here if the developer ever opens it up for affiliates. 

You can read a review of it at the Gnome's Lair.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 11:08:30 AM by DaveGilbert »

jeffreyptr

Re: CRPG game: Gemstone Dragon
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 05:56:48 PM »
I don't usually pimp other games here, but this one hasn't gotten enough recognition and it's a shame.  If you like western CRPGs like Baldur's Gate, you should definitely check out Gemstone Dragon.  The interface and graphics are kinda basic, but if definitely brings back the Baldur's Gate and Planescape "vibe".  Plus you can play it in flash!  I'll definitely make it available to buy here if the developer ever opens it up for affiliates. 

You can read a review of it at the Gnome's Lair.

Thanks for the link. I did not know about this one!

Offline solunaris

• View Profile
Re: CRPG game: Gemstone Dragon
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 01:02:45 PM »
Can't sa this is my favorite style of game but I know my brothe loves games of this sort since it reminds me of Diablo. Free form fighting games I fail miserablly at. But I'm definally in favor of you pimping games!