Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: A few questions for dave  (Read 3378 times)

Offline solunaris

• View Profile
A few questions for dave
« on: July 03, 2010, 10:39:07 PM »
I was just curious if we're going to get the scoop on any upcoming games you are currently working on. Little tidbits to hold us over until something new happends.

And I was wondering if we're going have more recomended games to look forward to like downfall, Al Emmo, Jazzman or Fatman. I enjoyed all of those games and I do check back for others on ocassion that may be posted up for waiting gamers.

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: A few questions for dave
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 07:18:15 PM »
Hiya!  Sorry it took awhile to respond.  I'm in my "design phase" where I spend most of my time away from the computer, so I'm really bad with responding to emails and forum posts!

My next project is definitely a new Blackwell.  I had been working on another project for PlayFirst but that got cancelled. :(  The good news is that it means more Blackwell will be coming soon!  I'm aiming for November, but I don't want to officially announce a release date because I hate disappointing people when I inevitably miss it!

As for the recommended games... yes.  I do want to have more of them but I realized very quickly that the current website is not designed for having lots of games available.  So I am in the midst of getting it redesigned so it can accomodate more stuff, as well as making it more user friendly in general.