Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Strange error  (Read 4648 times)

GenL

Strange error
« on: May 15, 2010, 05:22:54 AM »
Hello, the game is great, my friend bought it for me. But i'm having this problem since today i think: http://tinypic.com/r/24fwcbc/5

I'm sure it said nothing about being a beta version before i installed it. Is it possible to fix this?

Regards

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Strange error
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 09:24:32 AM »
Hi GenL.  I am aware of this issue and I sent out an email to everyone who purchased.  If you have trouble, let me know.

Offline Zixinus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 01:37:59 PM »
I have this error too. I am a bit tired of this kind of thing happening, like with Convergence.

Not actually much of an issue for me, because I completed the game before the error would have set in.

Offline solunaris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 01:34:51 PM »
I need to recieve the new activation email to fix the error with Puzzlebots and how long will it take for the cd to arrive? I preordered the game during the preorder peroid to get all the speicalities

My e-mail is solunaris@live.com

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 04:22:11 PM »
Hi.  Sorry for the delay in responding.  I was away from the weekend and did not have email access.  I don't think I received an email from you, Solunaris (I did a search of my inbox but did not find one), but I'm writing you directly.  Regarding the CD, I had to reburn all of the CDs because I didn't want to send you a defective disc.  Those went out on Thursday.  You should receive them soon.

Anyway, look for an email from me.

-Dave