Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: International shipping?  (Read 7087 times)

NeuralCrack

International shipping?
« on: November 27, 2009, 11:46:37 AM »
Hi!

I live outside the US, and want to buy one of your games. I was wondering about international shipping. I've looked around to see if I there was something on the matter, but this is all I could find, which only made clear that I'm going to get a case :). Anyway, once you (Wadjet Games) get the money for the game, what happens then? Do I get notified about that?

I  also have some specific questions:
How am I going to pay for the shipping? Also, will I be able to choose which delivery speed you're going to use? I mean, as long as it gets here in one piece, fine with me :). Will you give me some number to track the delivery? What happens if the game doesn't arrive?

Thanks in advance.

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: International shipping?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 02:41:26 PM »
Hi NeuralCrack! (awesome name)

Plimus (the store that processes all the orders) handles all the shipping stuff.  You just pay an extra $10 to put your games on a CD and they'll ship internationally no problem.  There might be a VAT charge or somesuch but I know they will ship overseas.

Be aware that they will put ALL of your orders on one CD for that price, so you won't have to pay an extra $10 per game. 

Hope that helps.

-dave

NeuralCrack

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 05:02:34 AM »
Thanks!

I thought you were going to handle the shipping after reading this (look at the last reply), but thanks for clearing that up.

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 07:52:34 AM »
Oh yeah.  That was back when I handled all the CD orders personally.  Things got too busy for me to do that anymore, so now Plimus does it.

NeuralCrack

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 06:30:04 AM »
Oh, and where is the option for getting the Blackwell Bundle on a CD? I can find it separately for each game, tough...

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 10:08:22 AM »
You know... you're right!  It seems you are the first person to buy the entire bundle on CD, since this has never come up before.  Congratulations on being our guinea pig!  I am not sure why that is happening, but I've written Plimus and hopefully they'll sort that out by tomorrow (they usually do).

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 02:36:55 PM »
NC, in the interim I can give you a one-time coupon code that will give you half-off of Convergence if you want to get all three games at once.  That will equal the price of the bundle.  Let me know if you want to do that.

NeuralCrack

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 03:50:40 AM »
Funny...

Well, I have yet to find out how much Plimus charges for shipping. I've looked around their site and couldn't find anything. I guess I'll have to ask them first.

NeuralCrack

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2009, 07:11:19 AM »
Also, I wish there was a box next to the "Pay $10 to get this on CD" one which said "Pay $[x/x<10 (hopefully :)] to get the CD cover designs (assuming there are any, of course :).

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2009, 11:10:36 AM »
Hey neuralcrack!  Plimus juuust fixed the issue ten minutes ago so the bundle is available on CD now!

Unfortunately, there's no box or cover art.  There used to be, back when I burned and shipped the CDs myself, but they were expensive and time consuming to produce and there was very little demand for them.  So, I discontinued them and handed the duties over to Plimus. 

NeuralCrack

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2009, 11:00:57 AM »
Darn!

That was pretty much the only reason I wanted it on a box.
Just out of curiosity, do you get a cut whenever someone checks the "$10 for a case" box?

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2009, 11:02:15 AM »
Darn!

That was pretty much the only reason I wanted it on a box.
Just out of curiosity, do you get a cut whenever someone checks the "$10 for a case" box?

Alas no, that all goes to Plimus.