Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: This forum is getting cluttered. How should I fix it?  (Read 3665 times)

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This forum is getting cluttered. How should I fix it?
« on: August 31, 2009, 03:48:48 PM »
Hey everyone!  Back when I only had two games, having three subforums (general, bugs, and hints) for each game worked great.  But now with Emerald City Confidential out, the recommended games coming, and Puzzle Bots on the way, this forum is getting quite bloated and bulky. 

How does everyone feel about me collapsing each of the three subforums into one big forum for each game?

-Dave

Offline gypsysnail

• View Profile
    • Gypsysnails arts
Re: This forum is getting cluttered. How should I fix it?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 10:01:47 AM »
That would be a great idea!!! Infact, on facebook the games by companies like Zynga, have their own forums. A whole forum for yoville, a forum for farmville, all that sort of thing. You definitely should do the same for each game, makes it more personal and special too. I know when I release my first game at the end of this year (hopefully!) when I finish my programming course (basic not advanced programming), I will be having a forum just for that game. Also if you are going to make a forum for each game, have the links to all the game forums on all the forums ;)
A gamer since early childhood