Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Blackwell Wiki page  (Read 7047 times)

Offline Rognik

• View Profile
Blackwell Wiki page
« on: July 27, 2009, 07:57:36 PM »
I was just surfing the net, searching random stuff on Google, and I came across the Blackwell Series page. Noting that it lacked the synopsis of Convergence, I tried to rectify that. However, since I haven't yet finished the game, I don't know if my edit is 100% accurate (plus I shamelessly plagarised part from the page here). If someone could just look it over to varify the facts and/or bookmark the quotation appropriately, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Convenient link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blackwell_Series

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Blackwell Wiki page
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 09:54:08 PM »
Neat!  I don't know much about wikis myself, but I find the fact that my stuff is deemed wiki-able quite cool.  The only thing I'd suggest changing is the part about Convergence being the "final" installment of the trilogy.  Blackwell isn't a trilogy, and the series isn't over yet by any means. :) 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 09:55:43 PM by DaveGilbert »

Offline LindaS

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 12:18:54 AM »
Blackwell isn't a trilogy, and the series isn't over yet by any means. :) 

Yeah!!!! ;D

Offline sierramindy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 07:37:31 PM »
I'm sure happy to learn that Blackwell isn't a trilogy! I don't wanna say goodby forever to Joey and Rosa. Now I can dream of yet another game in the series. Whenever.
Just putting in my 25 cents worth, inflation you know.

blueskirt

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 01:33:11 AM »
If the series keep getting more and more games, I do hope some people here will be kind and dedicated enough to create a Blackwell wiki, complete with in depth plot overview. I found myself having to replay Blackwell Unbound to refresh my memory prior to playing Convergence and I'd rather avoid doing with the Blackwell series what I do with the Ben Jordan and Barn Runner series, where rather than replay all the previous games everytime a new chapter is released, I just save them on my hard drive and wait for the last game to be released to play them all.