Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Looking for a song from Blackwell Legacy  (Read 4324 times)

..eve.

Looking for a song from Blackwell Legacy
« on: July 27, 2009, 03:10:53 PM »
Dear Dave,

thanks a lot for this great game. I really enjoy playing it and will fer sure play the other Blackwell Games as well, as I cannot wait what happens next and how Rosangela is going to handle her legacy.

I have a question. There is a song playing in the guards radio at Bellvue that I recognize but cannot remember it's name nor who performs it.
The song I'm looking for is the one that gets distracted as Joey floats by, some kind of country song. It's driving me nuts, it's really close but I just can't grab it.

Please ease my pain and provide me with a name and a title.

Sincerly
..eve.

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a song from Blackwell Legacy
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 09:24:46 AM »
Hi Eve!  The song is called "Storm" and it was written by Peter Gresser, the game's composer.  The song is included on the game's soundtrack.

Offline wogoat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 01:50:41 PM »
I can't turn up the perfect opportunity for cross-promotion here.  :)

The mix heard in The Blackwell Legacy is a remix of a song of the same name which originally appeared on the soundtrack for the online comic 5ideways.  The remixed version heard in The Blackwell Legacy is also available as a part of the album "Songs from Sideways: year 1" available through Peter Gresser's website and through the iTunes Music Store.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 02:02:59 PM by wogoat »

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 02:19:11 PM »
5antastic!

I totally forgot about "5ideways".  That's probably a better place to get it than the Blackwell Legacy soundtrack. :)