Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Dave, big problem with preorder mail  (Read 35717 times)

Ren Fraggle

Re: Dave, big problem with preorder mail
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2009, 11:12:42 AM »
I was almost getting worried again.  I got the new link from Dave, and tried downloading it, but it was corrupt again at 125mb. I tried it again, and the second one was only a little better, being 336k larger than the first, so I figured it was just me and tried again.  The third time finished the entire 158mb.  That one installed just fine.  Thanks Dave!  You're #1.

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2009, 11:32:47 AM »
I think several dozen people are trying to access that link at the same time! 

If there are more issues like this I'll upload a mirror version.

Offline frederic09

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2009, 12:46:57 PM »
well just finish the game... and I just try the pliemus download link now, and it works.

Ren Fraggle

« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2009, 02:29:54 PM »
I just finished it myself, and I liked it very much.  There's only one scene I didn't like much, but I'll wait a little longer for more people to play before I try and bring up any spoilers.  The Blackwell series has easily become my favorite of this genre.  I played the other two around when Unbound was released.  I had all my Wadget Eye games backed up on a DVD that was accidentally ruined.  When I can start getting money again, I'll have to get the previous two games again so I can play them all in series.

PeterLeb

« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2009, 02:30:45 PM »
Game seems pretty rocketship so far, Dave. Great work! And cheers for all the support you've given. Great customer service, and all that jazz.

Offline Layabout

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2009, 10:08:57 PM »
I just finished it myself, and I liked it very much.  There's only one scene I didn't like much, but I'll wait a little longer for more people to play before I try and bring up any spoilers.  The Blackwell series has easily become my favorite of this genre.  I played the other two around when Unbound was released.  I had all my Wadget Eye games backed up on a DVD that was accidentally ruined.  When I can start getting money again, I'll have to get the previous two games again so I can play them all in series.

I'm sure if you can locate your email reciepts from your previous purchases, Dave will provide you with a replacement copy. Just pop him an email.

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2009, 09:12:33 AM »
Ren, did you buy them on the old store?  It's archived at http://www.wadjeteyegames.com/oldstore.  If you go there and enter your login info, you should be able to nab your games from there.