Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: A very sincere thanks to DAVE and all the developer team  (Read 185 times)

Offline D_Revan

• View Profile
A very sincere thanks to DAVE and all the developer team
« on: February 25, 2018, 12:48:41 PM »
Hello, first i want to apologize for start another topic with the same subject but i think is important to show that everyone have their own way to show appreciation, now if i may:

I been playing games since i was a little kid, i been sumerged in the adventures of monkey island, darkseed , Larry   ::)   and more, i grown with videogames and at the beguining i did not appreciatte them as a form of art, i just played them. Trough the years i  learnt to appreciate them like  any other form of art (which lets be honest, a game is a lot of them combined) , some of them good , others bad, and some just meh.... Nowdays we are in a time that money in games care more than ever , and that can be noticed in the final product (dont get me wrong , money is what keeps things going and this is a business but there are levels of honesty and decency) usually in a bad way, so ¨old players¨ like me lose faith in the histories we see this days, but sometimes can be find thinks like this studio, a true game developer. The  adventures you create are not just good, they are something else, something good is something you end with a happy feeling or satifaced, your histories goes beyond that, they make you feel great for days, they really cheer you up when you finish them, or make you feel bad if that is what is supossed to be intended, personally i prefer those dark but somehow happy endings like SPOILER blackwel , ok, i think i am just pushing this topic  too much.

What i am trying to say is thank you . Thank you for those dialogs, thank you for that amazing music,thanks you for the writting and thanks for basicly everything in your games.

A fan
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 03:28:41 PM by D_Revan »

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: A very sincere thanks to DAVE and all the developer team
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 12:40:16 PM »
Thank you so much! Getting responses like this is what motivates us to keep making these games in the first place.