Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Aug-Sept 2008 fanart contest: Top three winners!  (Read 4266 times)

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Aug-Sept 2008 fanart contest: Top three winners!
« on: September 10, 2008, 02:53:47 PM »
All right.  After looking at all the entries carefully, I have decided on the top three winners. 

---

3rd place: "Rosangela on a Bench" by Ciaran Jones!   

A lonely Rosa looks wistful on a bench.  Congratulations Ciaran!  Nice work.  You win the Wadjet Eye Games merchandise item of your choice!

2nd place: "Rosa and Joey in: Acting Out" by Alex Whittington! 

Now, at first glance, this might not look like much.  However, this is just the first page of an 8 PAGE BLACKWELL COMIC EXTRAVAGANZA, which had me spitting out my coffee in laughter.  The plot? Rosa and Joey go to a Broadway musical and encounter a very strange ghost.  Read the entire comic by clicking here.  In addition, Alex wins wins the Wadjet Eye Games merchandise item of his choice!

1st place: "Claymation Rosa and Joey" by Mutajon!!

Do I really need to explain why this is awesome? I mean, it's clay.   This was the last thing I was expecting.  And as a bonus, it silences the critics who wish that the Blackwell games were made in 3D!  Excellent work, Mutajon!  You get a cameo in The Blackwell Convergence as well as any item from the store.

Runners up to follow!

edit: I changed the images to links, because the images were way too big.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 03:12:40 PM by DaveGilbert »