Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Games missing from Google Play Store  (Read 247 times)

Offline Juniper

• View Profile
Games missing from Google Play Store
« on: June 03, 2018, 08:09:56 AM »
Hi,

I noticed several of your games (Gemini Rue, Blackwell 1 & 2) which I have purchased look like they have been pulled from the Play Store. I'm sure it's not an incompatibility issue because games that are incompatible with the device still show in library (minus the install button), whereas this one does not.  Shiva and Blackwell 3 look like they are the only game still up.

I know you guys don't really support Android anymore but I was hoping you would at least leave the game's up, I know square has pulled a few games from the store but those are still available to those who had already purchased them.  I've been waiting for a long time for Android players to get some love and this is the opposite of that :(

Any chance these returning anytime in the near future? Would I have to repurchase them?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 08:13:01 AM by Juniper »

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Games missing from Google Play Store
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 08:18:31 AM »
We honestly have nothing to do with the games on the Google Play store. It seems that the company that produced the android versions pulled them? I will look into that.

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 10:00:56 AM »
Aaaand apparently I needed to submit a PEGI rating. I filled that in and resubmitted them.  Hopefully that sorts it.

Offline Juniper

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 11:48:45 AM »
They are back! Thank you!!!

Still hoping one day you find another company to port the rest of your games on android!