Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Dave & Janet, I'm longing so much for ...  (Read 2478 times)

Offline Quantor

• View Profile
Dave & Janet, I'm longing so much for ...
« on: January 11, 2016, 07:22:55 PM »
Blackwell Epiphany on iOS to see the conclusion of the series.

But let me ask first if Janet is doing better? It was sad to hear about  issues. I really hope that you've fully recovered.

Let me then say that I love your games so much. I started with the first three Blackwell games and played then in no time every Wadjet Eye game available on iOS. I think your story telling is outstanding indeed and the feeling and look round it up perfectly. I then also played other games of yours on a Mac. But it didn't feel the same. I suppose touch done properly can really add something to your games. So, my question is not only, when will you be able to finish the port of Epiphany, but what will be the future of mobile porting in Wadjet Eye, what will be your porting policy? There are again very promising projects in the pipeline. I followed the posts that it should become easier having overcome new obstacles by Apple when done once. So, when can we expect the next port, but also, when will ports of of the catalogue and then of the new games be available? Do I torture myself too much if I wait for the ports?

Thanks a lot for your answer and good luck to you, you deserve it.

Chris

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Dave & Janet, I'm longing so much for ...
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 10:19:56 AM »
Thanks Chris! You'll be happy to know that Janet has finished porting Blackwell Epiphany and it's in review right now. You should see it on the app store in about a month. :)

Offline Quantor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 09:21:46 AM »
Now that's really great news to hear and it makes me happy indeed :-) Thanks a lot to both of you!

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 09:22:46 AM »
No problem. And to answer your other question, yes Janet is doing much better now. We're not entirely out of the woods but all signs point to good.

Offline Quantor

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2016, 06:10:02 PM »
This is actually the best news. May you live, love & develop long and prosper!