Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Getting stuck at opening an airlock at the lab (possibly bug?)  (Read 2684 times)

Offline saintshing

• View Profile
Getting stuck at opening an airlock at the lab (possibly bug?)
« on: January 04, 2016, 03:30:17 PM »
I am stuck at the part where I have to open the airlock to the growth lab. After trying every combination of item usage I can think of, I looked at the walkthrough. It says I have to use the wetware to hack into it. The problem is I DON'T have the wetware. I vaguely remember that I had it before I went to the lab(the crime scene). I loaded up a save file when I was still at CEL HQ and indeed I still have the wetware. I can't remember how I had lost it. Could this be a bug?

Offline Rocka3030

• View Profile
Re: Getting stuck at opening an airlock at the lab (possibly bug?)
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 03:48:04 PM »
Have you tried opening both doors to the Airlock entrance? Max Lao is initially made from wetware, she should be able to override the controls. Hope this helps  8)

Offline saintshing

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 04:12:31 PM »
I tried clicking both doors. It says "Security clearance not valid".

I reload and did everything again and this time I still have the wetware and I can use it to open the door. Pretty sure it is a bug that caused me to lose my wetware when I used certain items in a wrong order.

Offline Technocrat

• View Profile
    • Technocrat Games Homepage
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 01:53:38 PM »
The wetware should have been added at the beginning of the section. Try scrolling the mouse with the inventory bar open, and that might show it appearing on another "page", that sometimes happens.

The other way to get into the airlock is to go to CEL, use Regis' computer and download the picture of the lab team. Show that picture to Dr Chigwa, and she'll let you in to the airlock.

Offline saintshing

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 10:55:56 AM »
Ok, I am an idiot. I found out why this happened. I forgot you can put things in the toolbox of Niester. For some reason, I can't remember having done that. I should have seen a dialogue when I put it in the toolbox. Must have missed it.

Offline Technocrat

• View Profile
    • Technocrat Games Homepage
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2016, 06:19:54 PM »
Not to worry, even I've done that before, and I made the puzzle!