Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Defective blackwell legacy  (Read 1960 times)

Offline APENA395

• View Profile
Defective blackwell legacy
« on: January 01, 2016, 01:10:01 PM »
I got the Blackwell Legacy from Big Fish.  I think that there is something wrong with it.  I got stuck at Kelly's room when I try to get Jo's notebook.  For one thing, it says look at the pictures, but when I do nothing shows so I cannot get Davenport.  The only thing that happens is that Rosa says that it is too heavy to carry it around.  I know that I am supposed to call Joey to make him blow the papers, but when I ask for a distraction all he says "what do you expect me to do?"  There is nowhere anything that says to provide a demonstration.  I was told to ask Joey earlier "what can you do?'  So I played it from the beginning, and that question NEVER came up.

What do I do?

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Defective blackwell legacy
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 01:47:37 PM »
Go back to Rosas apartment and talk to Joey. Be sure to go through all the dialog options (specifically about his powers)

Offline APENA395

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 09:37:44 AM »
Thanks for the info.  I did get Alexander.   But I still cannot look at the bulletin board.  Rosa keeps saying  "I am not lugging this thing around"

Good thing that you are a master storyteller, because I might have given in on the game...

Offline APENA395

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 05:25:37 PM »
So sorry.

My bad.

Should have right clicked...

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 02:07:39 PM »