Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Thoughts and a plot hole  (Read 1497 times)

Offline DigitalAngel

• View Profile
Thoughts and a plot hole
« on: December 13, 2015, 01:01:12 AM »
I have to say I'm rather impressed with this game.  So much so, that I felt the need to come here and express it... though now that I think of it, it'd be more productive to post a review elsewheres, so I'll get to that later.  The art, the music, the characters and setting.  It's all brilliant.  The puzzles are hard enough to give yourself a bit of an ego boost for completing them, but not so hard you get stuck indefinitely (I got stuck twice, one I figured out with a bit of time, one I had to get someone to give me a hint... stupid coffee guy).

That said, I did stumble upon a bit of a plot hole in the story, if you go off the rails a bit.  When you get to the aforementioned coffee guy, you have an injector full of drugs from the earlier scene.  On my first play through, I never encountered the scene where you get said drugs.  So the fact I had them later was a bit awkward (though, ironically, NOT the part I got stuck at).

Still, really hoping you guys make more games of this sort of feel (Gemini Rue was close, admittedly).

PS, your verification system is a bit draconian at times.  I needed to go searching for an answer regarding the Blackwell games (which I have yet to play), just to post =x

Offline heilspawn

• View Profile
Re: Thoughts and a plot hole
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 10:26:53 PM »
Without giving away spoilers, the guy in front of the Trance den only shows up if you make a certian choice.