Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: I think this is a bug[Ending Spoilers]  (Read 2738 times)

Offline ratwolf

• View Profile
I think this is a bug[Ending Spoilers]
« on: July 25, 2015, 11:05:10 AM »
In the ending when you got all tre characters to control and you can trade items between them , I manage to give Lao,s wetware to Regis , and when I managed to use it with regis its Lao that say something.

Also I can't give it back to Lao , these did not affect me in any way in the game but I just wanted to report it as it might give somebody a problem  :) (if it's not intended that is)

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I think this is a bug[Ending Spoilers]
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 11:20:59 AM »
Thanks for letting us know! This shouldn't effect anything as Lao doesn't need to use the wetware in this area, but we'll add it to our list of post-release bugs!

(we need to be careful when fixing bugs post-release because we don't want to break save games. So we tend to wait while and then release them in one big update).

Offline foulshape

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 07:16:14 PM »
Also in this area it's possible to get stuck on the elevator. If you use the wrench as the elevator is behind the metal guard thing at the very top. Once the elevator stops you're unable to pick the wrench back up as you can't see it.

Offline ppd

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 11:23:12 PM »
I encountered both issues described.  For the first, I immediately reloaded from a previous save in case it was a bug, but we never need to have Lao use her wetware in this area.

For the second, I just reloaded from a previous save.