Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: well launch day has finally arrived  (Read 2984 times)

Offline Dakobah

• View Profile
well launch day has finally arrived
« on: May 21, 2015, 08:14:51 AM »
congrats on it finally coming and i bet you can finally take a breath of relief with all the man hours put in to where the game is at now.

hope much success comes your way!

Offline SonataFanatica

• View Profile
Re: well launch day has finally arrived
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 09:45:51 AM »
I don't know WHEN it's released exactly, but I'm already on the edge of my seat!  :D

Offline rennar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 10:51:21 AM »
What time does it launch?  The download page for the Humble Bundle store is blank for me.  Just thanks me for my purchase, no links.

Offline amillikin09

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 12:16:30 PM »
Humble Bundle page is working now, but Steam hasn't activated the game yet.

Offline Yuri

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 12:18:45 PM »
The game is out in Steam now!

Offline dftmon

• <3 your games
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 01:09:05 PM »
 ;D Finally! I just came from work and started downloading, i cant wait to dive into the game. But meh, chrome just blocked my download from humblebundle because it says the file looks suspicious, AFTER downloading the whole file. (I know its a false positive, i know its nothing you guys have influence on, to be clear :P )

Well, downloading again with Firefox now. Its like Christmas. You guys always managed to surprise me with your games, lets see if you are still raising the bar from release to release. The Trailer really hyped me up.
Didnt you have a developers blog, where you posted concept art and work in progress stuff? I know i was subscribed via rss but somehow i lost the address. Is it still existend and can you link me to it?

Im off playing!

edit: i just learned that you cann just press ctrl+j in chrome and restore the blocked file. oh well
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 01:11:55 PM by dftmon »

Offline Chewy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2015, 08:28:29 PM »
edit: i just learned that you cann just press ctrl+j in chrome and restore the blocked file. oh well

You've saved my day. I wish I knew about that shortcut ages ago, lol.

Offline dftmon

• <3 your games
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 03:05:06 PM »
Youre welcome :-) i feel old when stuff like this happens, such an easy solution right before your nose.

I am starting part seven of the story right now and, wow, its been pure joy until now. the game manages to be very cinematic, the story is really exciting and good science fiction. Ghost in the shell, Bladerunner, Isaac Asimov, The Shockwave Rider, Necromancer, anonymous, these are the things that the game reminds me of. The graphics are brilliant if youre into pixel art, its a perfect combination of represantation and stimulation of my imagination for me. The voice acting is really strong too.
The only thing that i think couldve been done better this far is the controls. I'd like it if you could just scroll through your inventory items with the mouse wheel for example. But thats lamenting on very high standarts.
Im glad to see wadjeteye continuing on their path of releasing genuine pieces of art and entertainment that oppose the trend of aseptic visuals and coveyor belt production.
I really wish for you that its also a commercial success, you deserve it. It certainly wasnt easy to take the step and build your own business based on your passion for games. But you succeeded, i can blindly buy your games because i know you are delivering quality. Best of luck with all your future projects.

</fanboy >