Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: [spoilers for Epiphany] Joey's story  (Read 3188 times)

Offline vissa

• View Profile
[spoilers for Epiphany] Joey's story
« on: March 24, 2015, 09:26:10 PM »
Hiya Wadjet Eye Games,

gotta say I love your series! I was sad when finishing Epiphany, knowing that it's the last of the Blackwell series, but the statement about New York still being out there comforts me with the hope of getting another game series. I do not agree with people saying the Blackwell games were losing its steam I'm sure there were more topics to explore, especially with Lauren Blackwell. With Patricia maybe no, since she refused to cooperate, but Lauren sure, she was loved.

Okay, now on to the topic. There was this Joey story. And there was a text I read somewhere saying that I was supposed to get to know more of him and how he became a spiritual guide. Well, I didn't talk to Madeline as Joey, or I missed something else anyhow, I'm having a missing piece in the story of Joey, and I'm hoping someone can fill me in, because I can't really replay this game right now.

So, I know Joey was a shopping assistant at tailor shop he owned along with Danny Marconi. He saved him, because there were some sort of gangsters wanting money from Danny and Joey went to negotiate with them, and he was shot while Danny flied away. And there were Countess and Madeline visiting him. But how the heck he became a spiritual guide and why Blackwells? Why in the middle of Patricia's life, not from the beginning of it? Was that explained in any way? What I am missing?

Offline frederic09

• View Profile
Re: [spoilers for Epiphany] Joey's story
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 08:52:56 AM »
I don't know why it was Patricia Blackwell being chosen, but at least i see why Joey has been selected by "the Universe".

After all, he was the very last soul being saved by Jocelyn and Madeline, before "the Countess" banished/corrupted her spirit guide.

However, I just can't believe it takes 30 years to create another Bestower. There must be some hidden reasons.