Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Legacy and Convergence not starting on Android ( Humble Bundle)  (Read 3114 times)

Offline Miggel16

• View Profile
Legacy and Convergence not starting on Android ( Humble Bundle)
« on: February 01, 2015, 04:05:16 AM »
Well, so I decided to play my favorite game series again, but this time on phone. So I downloaded all three games and wanted to start, but then the problems started. I started Legacy and the game cover appeared shortly a black screen followed, but after a while I'm back on my home screen. So I tried it with other games I got and Untold and Gemini Rue worked fine, while Convergence didn't work too. They all got the black screen after which the wadjet eye games logo should appear, but only worked for the two games mentioned above. My phone is a sony xperia tipo , if that helps. Hopefully my problem can be solved and I'm able to enjoy the games on phone again. :)

Offline Miggel16

• View Profile
Re: Legacy and Convergence not starting on Android ( Humble Bundle)
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 07:41:37 AM »
So, no solution? :/

Offline Miggel16

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 07:33:38 AM »
Still nothing? :(

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 06:30:04 AM »
Sadly no. We've mentioned this elsewhere, but our family is going through some health problems at the moment which has slowed things down even more than usual. There's not much we can do on our end, but I'll buzz the company that did the port and hopefully they can help.