Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: How to retrieve Linux versions?  (Read 3579 times)

Offline Tigrou

• View Profile
How to retrieve Linux versions?
« on: January 01, 2015, 06:31:01 AM »
Hello,

I have several Wadjet Eye games in Windows version that I brought from the Web site's store, and since there seem to be Linux versions now (if I'm reading the forums correctly :-)), I'd like to get those as well. How may I do that? I'm afraid I didn't keep a proof of my buying the games...

Also, I bought Blackwell Epiphany on the Bundle store, and there doesn't seem to be a Linux version. Should there be one?

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: How to retrieve Linux versions?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 12:10:10 PM »
If you purchased from the humble store, you should be able to access the linux versions from your download page. You would have received a link to your download page when you bought the game. If you don't have it any more, drop us an email and we'll send you a new one!

As for Epiphany, there are no mac/linux versions of Deception or Epiphany yet. We are getting to them! (the process is slow. Sorry).

Offline Tigrou

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 05:44:58 PM »
Epiphany I bought on the Humble Store, but Convergence and Deception I'm almost sure I bought on the BMT store.

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 08:54:16 AM »
So sorry to not get to this before now. Hm. If you bought via BMT you should have gotten Steam keys , which will now give you access to the linux/mac versions. What are the chances of you still having the original email confirmation? If you have it, email it to us and we'll give you steam keys. If you don't, let me know your email address and I'll dig for it.

Offline Tigrou

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 06:55:57 PM »
Thanks for the reply. In between I have decided to buy the 4-pack, though, since I didn't have the two first games in the series. This automatically gave me access to Linux versions as well :-)