Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Game crash in Blackwell Epiphany (potential spoilers)  (Read 3597 times)

Offline burningrhapsody

• View Profile
Game crash in Blackwell Epiphany (potential spoilers)
« on: December 24, 2014, 05:28:12 PM »
So I just finished speaking to Michael Cooper and learning about his fellow Grace Group members, I click 'exit' and then get a CTD error with this message:

Any ideas?

I'm about to open up and reload my last save, hopefully it won't happen again. Will update if it does/doesn't.

Offline mystmoon

• View Profile
Re: Game crash in Blackwell Epiphany (potential spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 03:32:41 PM »
This also happened to me in a similar spot! After talking to Madeline, I went back inside the house just in case. Tried to go up the stairs and the game crashed with this message

Gonna hope the autosave wasn't too far behind me and try again (I get it, no going up the stairs >.<)

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 09:17:50 AM »
If it happens a second time, please let us know!

Offline JanG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 03:12:58 PM »
So I just finished speaking to Michael Cooper and learning about his fellow Grace Group members, I click 'exit' and then get a CTD error with this message:

Any ideas?

I'm about to open up and reload my last save, hopefully it won't happen again. Will update if it does/doesn't.

I finally got round to investigating this bug. It's a really strange one. It shouldn't be possible for this to happen at this point in the code. I think it may be an engine bug. For now, I'm stumped, but I'll see if I can reproduce it.