Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Newly Gained Fan!  (Read 2273 times)

Offline xZeroKunx

• ~Rosa x Joey!~
    • View Profile
Newly Gained Fan!
« on: October 24, 2014, 04:00:35 PM »
 ;D Hi! I'm a newly gained fan of WadgetEyeGames! I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am to have found you guys!
I recently finished The Blackwell Series, and recently got Resonance as well.  :'( I finished Epiphany yesterday and I am still not over how depressing and sad it was. I'm not going to say anything because of Spoilers for anyone out there, but I just wanted to write this out, to tell people how much I enjoyed your game and I look forward to more games from you guys!
I just enjoy, the simple point and click yet complexity of the problem solving and how the game works and such, and the graphics and the voice are simple phenomenal!

Thank you so much for the glorious and outrageous trips with Joey and Rosa, and Even Aunt Lauren. It has been great and absolutely beautiful, even gut wrenching at times. I will use it as a inspiration as I continue on with life and it shall never be forgotten! I'm off to replay it again, hopefully it continues to live on and more art will be up!

I'll do my best to write stories and draw some art for it!

It has been a great Journey! Thank you!

~Giggles~ Even though it was a fast short days to finish the game... I really felt like I was growing up with Rosa, and was going through life with her and Joey.
I truly truly love these two.

From Legacy to Epiphany <3 <3 <3!

« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 10:19:48 PM by xZeroKunx »

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Newly Gained Fan!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 10:15:03 AM »
I don't know why I didn't see this until now, but thank you!

Offline elend

• View Profile
    • Andersdenkend Vector & Pixel Repository
Re: Newly Gained Fan!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 04:38:37 PM »
Almost the same here. My first Wadjet Eye game was Gemini Rue of course. Then I tried out the Blackwell games and sadly never finished them. I must confess, that my interest in Wadjet Eye just recently grew again, when I watched a Blackwell Epiphany longplay on YouTube. Yes, I didn't buy the game but just "watched" it.

That's why I at least immediately bought Resonance and now Primordia. I also paid 5 USD extra each, to compensate a bit for the Blackwell Epiphany loss, lol.  : :P