Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Steam Achievements not working with Linux versions of the Blackwell Series  (Read 2814 times)

Offline afettouhi

• View Profile
I just got the 3 episodes the Blackwell series that have Linux versions. Many thanks for the ports! :D But I noticed that the Steam achievements don't work in either of the 3 games (legacy, unbound and convergence). They work within the game but they don't trigger the Steam achievements. Are they not implemented in Mac/Linux versions yet or is it a bug? If they are not implemented yet are they going to be?

Many thanks again for the ports looking forward to ports of the last two games along with Primordia hopefully ;).

Offline afettouhi

• View Profile
Nobody has an answer?

Offline flesk

• View Profile
I'm having the same issue with The Blackwell Legacy. Haven't tried the others yet.

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The online achievements are not currently working for the mac and linux versions. We are working on that. We think it might be an engine issue which will take some time to sort out. In the meantime, we didn't want to delay getting them on Steam. Apologies for that!

Offline flesk

• View Profile
Re: Steam Achievements not working with Linux versions of the Blackwell Series
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2014, 04:43:49 AM »
No worries. :) The most important thing is after all being able to play the games natively. Now we just get another incentive to replay the games later. ;)