Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: inventory issue on android, legacy  (Read 6533 times)

Offline Kaddock

• View Profile
inventory issue on android, legacy
« on: September 28, 2014, 10:41:12 PM »
Hi,
I was just beginning to enjoy BW Legacy on my android phone when suddenly I can no longer use my inventory! When I click an item it just classes the pull down bar, on all items. The only thing I found when researching the issue was a similar issue on Mac... The fix was right clicking in the game screen, which I can't do with just my touchscreen. Help please! I just got three BW games and want to continue. :-(
Edit- this is the humble bundle apk I'm using.

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: inventory issue on android, legacy
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 10:23:58 AM »
Regarding Blackwell Legacy, you never have to use your inventory objects on anything in the game world, so I removed the feature altogether. The feature is back in future games though!

Offline Kaddock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 03:17:39 AM »
Don't I need to look at files to find photos, view photos... I'm sure there are other things I haven't seen yet. I need to at least view the inventory to obtain clues. I need it, so I'm not sure what you mean about disabling it.

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 08:53:47 AM »
Oh I see. You can't LOOK at objects in your inventory. When you said "use" I assumed you meant the ability to use objects on other things. Yes, that is a problem. I will bug Apportable about it!

Offline JanG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 09:02:26 AM »
This is probably a bug on our end. I saw it once and I thought I had fixed it. What were you doing just before it happened?

Try doing things like loading the game or exiting and leaving the room and see if it sorts itself out.

Offline Kaddock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 09:26:57 PM »
Hi, as far as I know, there was nothing in particular I was doing, and it's just stuck like that when I reload now. I'll see if I can start a new game and track when it happens in the game. At this point I'm as far as interviewing the ghost in the dog park. I'm on the latest version of android on a Samsung gs4.

Offline Kaddock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2014, 09:44:25 PM »
OK, this time when I started the game inventory is clickable again. Hope you can fix the bug though, I'll see if I can track it for you.

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2014, 06:47:25 AM »
Huh! Not sure how that happen but at least it's fixed...? If it happens again, please let us know. Nobody else has reported this bug so (hopefully) it's a one-off.

Offline zeekano

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2014, 02:47:49 PM »
Hi there,

Happened to me as well, on HumbleBundle version 1.1.

Managed to resolve: go into App Management, kill it and delete cache.

Items are clickable now.

Samsung Galsxy S4 Mini gt-s9195