Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: 2 questions (spoilers) about epiphany.  (Read 1941 times)

Offline Faedra

• View Profile
2 questions (spoilers) about epiphany.
« on: September 17, 2014, 12:55:27 AM »
1.) Dave Gilbert are you a Doctor Who fan? (Badwolf anyone?)
2.) Is it possible that Rosa really did save Joey, he just refused to leave her? That was kind of the impression that I got from the game. Oh look at that, can't leave, looks like you're stuck with me.

Anyway, great games. I loved the entire series and eagerly awaited each new release.  (I realize I'm a little late getting around to epiphany but this was one of those games that out of the blue I would just think to check in on and see if there was anything new, they stuck with me that much.) I don't think I have ever undergone so much emotional trauma from a computer game before so that was new... I literally played through the last scenes with my hands on my face Home Alone style. Great work, the games were absolutely brilliant and I am really sad to see this series end.

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 2 questions (spoilers) about epiphany.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 03:48:53 PM »
Yes I am most definitely a Doctor Who fan. You are not the first to comment on the Bad Wolf thing. I came up with that scene (won't spoil it) back in like 2004 before Doctor Who did it. So I kinda got there first!

Originally it was written that Joey wanted to stay, but when Abe read it he honestly felt that Joey would want to go if he could. So we mixed it up a bit. He's upset that he can't go, but he's glad he doesn't have to leave her.