Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: żAny chance of Blackwell Epiphany limited edition/Blackwell Collection?  (Read 4321 times)

Offline LeChuck

• View Profile
I'm repeating, but I must try ;D

Dave, I know you're tired to talk about this matter, but please make dvd editions of Shivah, Blackwell Epiphany and the next games.

I know you have probably lost money on the last ones, and WAG don't have enough time for handle all this shit; but maybe a small release and ultramega-limited edition in number of copies, simple dvd amaray case like Primordia, Gemini Rue and Blackwell Deception (more harder than Resonance box, less damages at mail sending) that you shouldn't have monetary loses and could manage fast :D

For die-hard fans like some of us. If is necessary a little bit more expensive, let it be!  ;)

My world for a Shivah edition with the Kosher and the old one with a lot of extra stuff.

I need Epiphany, Shivah, A Golden Wake & Technobabylon to be in my collection!

Yes, I know Dave would be pissed seeing about that Gemini Rue edition :-[

I discovered too late your games. I'm trying to get the real one you made, but it's impossible to find. And the old ones in cd jewel case, more than impossible :'(
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 03:35:07 PM by LeChuck »

Offline LeChuck

• View Profile
Maybe some kind of "pre-order" thing, that you can't see how many people is interested, how many copies need to do and if it's possible to manage the shipment and the other stuff without interrupting (very difficult thing) your day-to-day life and your work at WEG.

Of course with 0 losing of money for WEG part and some class of benefits.

Whith Epiphany & Shivah that are already out, I don't know if too many people will be interested. In a Blackwell Collection or similar maybe. But Shivah for my disgrace I think no :-\

Offline flesk

• View Profile
Maybe they would be candidates for Indie Box once the Mac and Linux versions are available ? (Cross platform is an Indie Box requirement.) They've had some really good games in those boxes in the past.

Offline JanG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Making physical copies is a lot of work and doesn't really make any extra money because we can only do small runs :( We would have done a physical version for Epiphany but with our new baby and moving apartment we just didn't have any time. We are always looking for suggestions of how to make nice boxed versions for a reasonable cost.