Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: I'm stuck at the beginning  (Read 11141 times)

Offline Darkwolf

• View Profile
Re: I'm stuck at the beginning
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2014, 10:02:55 AM »
How can there already be a walkthrough. It hasn't even been out for a week. When Deception came out there wasn't this much stress to ask for a hint on here. People were pretty considerate and helped each other. Now for some reason I get people with less patience than they say I have. which isn't true. I've been even working on my own walkthrough as I play it so when I get stuck.  I have exhausted every solution I could find before I ask for help.

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2014, 12:59:45 PM »
I have been in the office all I see is a calender with Kendra & a note (Call Joe).

Hi Darkwolf.  Did you look at the computer? Have you tried disabling the screensaver? Joey CAN actually do that. Using the only ability at his disposal.

Offline Darkwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2014, 06:45:03 PM »
Thanks for the hint. Now I'm at the newsroom and confronted Jim about his dirty little secret. But there appears to be a bug that makes me unable to exit out of my notes to leave the office. Is there a patch for this bug?

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2014, 06:51:37 PM »
You know, someone else recently discovered this. We're going to fix it, but in the meantime there is a workaround. There's an invisible option underneath the "check your notes" option. If you click there, you can exit the option menu.

Offline Darkwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2014, 07:04:57 PM »
I can't find it. I see <Check notes> in the small box covering Jim's head but can't find where to click. I clicked everywhere But apparently the 1 pixel I can't find. I'm so close. But I guess I got to wait. Maybe I 'll replay the game and Finnish my walkthrough of it. For the record I think this game is awesome. I disagree with what others have said. I do not think its any less then Deception. I love them all equally the same & look forward to your next game.