Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: About Steam keys  (Read 5076 times)

Offline DrScuttles

• View Profile
About Steam keys
« on: April 25, 2014, 02:11:35 PM »
Hey all, just wanted to check whether buying Blackwell Epiphany through Wadjet Eye also nets you a Steam key? I know the pre-order did but the main page for it doesn't actually specify now, just says DRM free. I'd like all the Blackwells linked with my Steam account, but I also want to go the route that gives Wadjet Eye the most money (buying it direct is cheaper, but there's no Steam cut so that works out best right?)

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: About Steam keys
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 05:33:19 PM »
Yes, you get a Steam key if you purchase through us! :)

Offline DrScuttles

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 12:08:32 PM »
Great. It's a terrible thing being such a Steam whore I know, but I'm in far too deep now.

Offline AlucardSX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2014, 07:09:51 PM »
You might want to mention that on the purchase page.
I too am, as DrScuttles puts it, a Steam whore who'd nonetheless like to support developers directly if possible. And I'm sure we're not the only two, but not everyone might think to check the forums (I almost didn't).

On the other hand, registering an account for this post does give me the opportunity to thank you for one of the best point&click adventure series of the millennium (so far ;) )
I'll be saddened to see Rosa&Joey take their last bow, but I can't wait to see what you come up with next :)

Offline DrMcCoy

• View Profile
    • drmccoy.de
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 05:29:06 PM »
I bought the games on GOG (at a sale, I admit). I suppose I don't get a Steam key? :)

Offline Darkwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2014, 03:20:22 PM »
I too have bought Blackwell Epiphany directly from Wadjeteyegames. But I can't find the steam Key. I see on humblebundle.com that I can redeem my key but when I click on it it doesn't appear. I do have a steam account by the way. Anyone know where I find the key?

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2014, 08:44:24 AM »
You don't get a key, exactly. It just adds the game to your Steam library. This is to cut down on the issue of reselling steam codes that they had a big problem with not too long ago.

If you don't see it, let me know!