Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Bug reports for Blackwell Epiphany  (Read 35960 times)

Offline Cobb

• View Profile
Re: Bug reports for Blackwell Epiphany
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2015, 06:28:58 AM »
I 've posted this on the Steam Forums, but perhaps this thread is more appropriate for it.

I get the following error with Blackwell Epiphany when trying to use the Steam in-home streaming feature
An error has occurred. Please contact the game author for support, as this is likely to be a scripting error and not a bug in AGS.
(ACI version: 3.21.11115)
In "tween.asc", line 209
From "tween.asc", line 441

Error: SetGUITransparency: transparency value must be between 0 and 100.

The previous Blackwell titles had no issues with the in-home streaming; I was able to stream the games from the desktop to my laptop (both running Windows 7 x64 SP1).

Blackwell Epiphany (and Primordia from what I've tested so far) seem to launch via in-home streaming but they both crash soon after (while the Wadjet Eye logo is still on screen and music has begun playing).

The error message for Primordia is similar, only the line numbers differ (they are: line 154, line 400 respectively).

Just wanted to post an update on this.This bug no longer exists for me (on neither Epiphany or Primordia 8) ) .

Since I haven't seen any patches being issued for there titles, I am guessing it was fixed at some point either on the Steam client's side, or by my transitioning to Windows 10. And between the two, I think the most probable case is that it was a Steam fix for the in-home streaming feature.

Offline JanG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Bug reports for Blackwell Epiphany
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2015, 02:30:25 PM »
Since I haven't seen any patches being issued for there titles, I am guessing it was fixed at some point either on the Steam client's side, or by my transitioning to Windows 10. And between the two, I think the most probable case is that it was a Steam fix for the in-home streaming feature.

Was this in the nightclub?

I have my own super minor bug to report. When clicking on the open vent in the janitor's closet in the asylum, the sound clip played is "I already have a stuffed bear at home." The text is correct.

Fixed for iOS! (too minor for a PC patch)