Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Can some explain why people want Steam Keys?  (Read 4198 times)

Offline JustRay

• View Profile
Can some explain why people want Steam Keys?
« on: April 17, 2014, 08:40:58 AM »
I don't get why these are so important.

Even if wadjet eye's store didn't offer steam keys you would able to play the game

Offline McSpain

• View Profile
    • GamerGlobal
Re: Can some explain why people want Steam Keys?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 06:53:53 AM »
Many people use steam because of some of its features like achievements, chat, activity, sharing things and so on. Most people trade steam games/keys for profit and a huge group simply collects as much steam games as they can. Like the collectors of ye old physical game days.

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 07:18:21 AM »
Having gotten into steam myself over the last few years, I see the appeal. It's like having music in your iTunes library versus just having it on your hard drive somewhere. It's easy and convienient and not having it there just doesn't seem "real." Which is a bit overkill,but it is how a lot of players feel.

Offline grunthos64

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 10:41:38 AM »
By the way, I bought Blackwell Deception on here a month ago, can I get a Steam key for that? Its alright if I can't, just have the first three on Steam and just pre ordered Epiphany so be cool to have them all on there

Offline Jazzy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 05:08:37 PM »
grunthos64, steam keys are available with your purchase. If you lost it, email a proof of purchase  to admin@wadjeteyegames.com and ask for your key.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 05:10:50 PM by Jazzy »

Offline grunthos64

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 08:15:08 PM »
Ok I must apologize I feel realllly stupid now lol I looked back on the Humble Page for Deception and yep, you could open up a panel for the Steam key. Sorry for the hassle and can't wait start up Epiphany, just finished downloading!

Offline Jazzy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2014, 09:47:50 AM »
Oh, it's no trouble at all, ...no hassle. :) I'm happy to help. I'm glad you found your key and are up and running on Steam. Happy Gaming!