Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Thank you for the Android Port!!!  (Read 4348 times)

Offline WadgetEyeGamesIsCool

• View Profile
Thank you for the Android Port!!!
« on: December 20, 2013, 07:35:22 AM »
I just wanted to say thanks for the Android Port for Gemini Rue!!!
I can't wait to see your new projects!!!
 ;D ;D :D ;)

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you for the Android Port!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 12:48:35 PM »
Thanks! I wish we could take credit for it. The guys at Humble helped us out with it. :D

Offline WadgetEyeGamesIsCool

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 11:37:06 AM »
Wow, that's amazing! Hopefully with more cooperation from the guys at Humble you'll gain more experience and be able to do it yourself and like I said before CAN'T WAIT for your next projects on whichever platform it's coming on!

Offline raymondmorgan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 11:20:14 PM »
Thanks for the nice sharing,i have never know about it.

how to tighten chin and neck
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 01:45:13 AM by raymondmorgan »

Offline Jazzy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 05:18:57 PM »
A big Thank You to WEG and Humble for porting Shivah to android! Thanks so very much, I appreciate the hard work you all do.

Offline Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 04:31:52 AM »
I want to say thanks too!

I used to be a really big fan of all the old school adventure games but then quality games started to became hard to find and my interest died off.

A while ago I spotted Gemini Rue mentioned on a gaming site and it looked really interesting. I didn't buy it then as I don't have much free time on the PC as I'm either commuting on the train or spending time with the family. Then I saw that you did an Android port and it was an instant buy as it would be a perfect fit for the tablet and my commute.

I was not disappointed! Excellent game! I have been recommending it to pretty much everyone I meet.  :D

Just bought and finished Shiva too and have now decided that as soon as you release any more Android ports they are all going to be instant buys for me. This says quite a lot about the quality of your games, as I have had an Android device (of one sort or other) for over 2 years now and these are the only things I have spent money on for them.

Any idea when you may port the Blackwell series? I have now heard lot's of good things about that.

Keep up the good work.