Wadjet Eye Games > The Shivah

Steam key for previous owners?

(1/3) > >>

cvladan:
I own the DRM free version of The Shivah from the Indie Royale All-Charity Pack - will I get a steam key for the remastered version?

I sent an email to admin@wadjeteyegames.com with proof of purchase, because some people reported having done that and received a key, but it might have been lost in the spam folder.

No problem if I'm not entitled to a new key - I'll be happy to buy it again on steam when there's some promotion and support Wadjet eye.

DaveGilbert:
Try sending the email again. We were slammed with requests for awhile! Sorry about that.

cvladan:
OK thanks, just sent another email (actually two, I thought sending a png attachment might incur the wrath of the spam filter so I sent another with a pdf).

Edit: just got my key. you guys rock. now when is emerald city coming out on steam, or anywhere really?

Yuri:
Too bad I pre-ordered the new edition before asking Dave for a key for my Desura version :)

cvladan, The Everald City is on Steam for many years already.

Cent:
I emailed admin@wadjeteyegames.com twice since 2-3 weeks ago, and I still haven't gotten any kind of response... Am I missing something?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version