Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: I Love You  (Read 3712 times)

Offline benexclaimed

• View Profile
I Love You
« on: October 06, 2013, 10:54:15 PM »
I discovered Wadjet Eye after the last Blackwell game came out. That meant that I was able to play each Wadjet Eye game (including Primordia once it came out) right in a row. I don't play these games very quickly, so this whole process took over a year. It's been almost a year since Primordia was released and I'm starting to realize that I've never enjoyed 100% of a developer/publisher's catalog until now. There's a certain feeling that each of your games have (even the ones that, as far as I know, weren't developed by you (Primordia, Resonance)) that I don't get with any other games. I can't wait for Epiphany.

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I Love You
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 05:57:47 AM »
 ;D  ;D Is all I can say in response. Thank you!

Offline purpes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 11:08:28 PM »
There's a certain feeling...

...warm and fuzzy!

Congratulations on your successes, the Blackwell games alone are fantastic, heartwarming pieces of art and i eagerly anticipate the final chapter. I shed a little manly tear on my first playthroughs¬ i cannot wait to see what the future holds for both your developments and publications.

Thank you Dave and everyone you work closely with for the pointy and clicky things of greatness.  8)

Offline Freezen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 10:52:51 PM »
Truly games that were made from the heart. You can tell Wadjeteye cares about their games, not just to throw them out unfinished trying to make a quick buck like so many indie devs do :) If they keep this up the fanbase will only grow :D

Offline SonataFanatica

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 06:43:10 PM »
Some time ago, I mentioned the German adventure game developers Daedalic Entertainment as my favourite point & click adventure game company. Then they released the "Deponia" trilogy which featured a protagonist that was so insultingly, ridiculously ruthless, unlikeable and doesn't ever really redeem himself (there's no moral to the story so all the youngsters playing those games will think it's "cool" to act like that, hurt other people and laugh about it afterwards).  :-\ That was the point when I started being careful and haven't bought their games on the release dates anymore.

Now Wadjet Eye Games comes along and makes me go a step beyond what I was doing when I still loved Daedalic that much: nowadays I pretty much buy everything that has the Wadjet Eye Games logo on it (yes, even Puzzle Bots  ;) ). I preorder them and I know they are awesome in advance. With Wadjet Eye you simply can't go wrong in my book.

To me personally, you are the only true spiritual successors of LucasArts in the golden era of adventure games. Thank you so much for creating something that enriches our lives like that.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 06:45:17 PM by SonataFanatica »