Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Blackwell Legacy Glitch on Day 2  (Read 2505 times)

Offline cool_name123

• View Profile
Blackwell Legacy Glitch on Day 2
« on: September 19, 2013, 06:02:48 PM »
I have reached a point in Day two where I'm pretty sure I know what I need to do to progress but the game won't respond properly.I haven't looked up walkthroughs primarily because I hate spoilers. I have just connected Adrain and Alexander in my notes to produce 'Alex' and I assume I'm supposed to ask Adrain about it. But whenever I select Alex in my notes when talking to Adrian I ask the question and it takes me back to the notes without ever allowing Adrian a chance to respond to my question. On top of that (I don't think I need to go here, but it's also not working just to add to the bugs) whenever I try to go see the doctor fellow in the hospital the guy at the info desk tells me he has to clear me. I talk to him, all the that happens is rosa says 'thanks' the guy behind the desk says 'uh-huh' and nothing changes, he'll still stop me just like before if i try to see the doctor. I'm assuming these are bugs as alex has never not said anything to one of my questions and i usually have to tell the guard what I'm doing as opposed to it just skipping to the 'thanks' 'uh-huh' stage of dialogue.