Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Mind = Blown  (Read 2735 times)

Offline DrApocalypse

• View Profile
Mind = Blown
« on: September 18, 2013, 11:08:52 PM »
I'm not one for adventure games. What really made me take the plunge is that I'm a fan of all things post apocalyptic and decided to take a leap of faith.

Wow, what you have here is a classic with some amazing themes and some tricky puzzles (imo, a few of these puzzles had me going for a few hours). I'm very glad i made the purchase and have been talking it up to my circle of gamer friends.

The art and landscapes where out of this world for lower rez pixel art. The tone and attention to detail was amazing. This world looked and felt like a burnt out radiated shell. Fantastic job.

Thanks to the team and everyone involved in making this amazing masterpiece. I would love to see a sequel, even though i feel the game ended on a strong note that really doesn't require one.

One can wish though, till then keep up the amazing work. 

Offline MarkYohalem

• View Profile
    • Wormwood Studios
Re: Mind = Blown
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 11:39:06 PM »
Thanks so much!  I don't think we'll be doing a sequel, but in any future game, we'll try to build in the core things that you enjoyed in Primordia.  (Also, since Victor basically can't paint a scene that isn't beautiful and atmospheric, I've got no worries on that score!)
Wormwood Studios
Writer / Designer on Primordia