Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Will you offer any printed artwork? Great setting, loved this game!  (Read 4472 times)

Offline maddog1331

• View Profile
I just finished this, and I absolutely loved this game.  Have you or will you be offering any printed artwork for sale?

The setting of this game was great.  I understand you guys don't plan on a sequel, but IMO it would be a pity for this universe you have created to go to waste.  I hope you do further games in it but won't be expecting it. 

I'll be listening to the short story tomorrow, and look forward to it.  Thanks for offering that free content!  Almost no software companies seem to care about the users after the sale is made, you guys rock!

Offline MarkYohalem

• View Profile
    • Wormwood Studios
Re: Will you offer any printed artwork? Great setting, loved this game!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 12:35:27 AM »
I'll send this message along to Victor, the artist.  There are currently no plans to sell printed art, but maybe he can hook you up with something high enough resolution that you can print it yourself at a store.
Wormwood Studios
Writer / Designer on Primordia

Offline maddog1331

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 09:41:56 PM »
Excellent, thanks!

Offline Pinback

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 11:38:47 AM »
Excellent, thanks!

Hey maddog, while I have no plans to sell prints of my work for Primordia, I would consider parting with some original illustrations and/or production sketches from the project for a reasonable price. You can email me at gobletleechen@gmail.com if interested. Thanks!

Offline maddog1331

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 10:30:29 AM »
Thanks, email sent!