Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: How I got into Primordia  (Read 3193 times)

Offline razieltnt

• View Profile
How I got into Primordia
« on: August 27, 2013, 04:43:01 PM »
Hello guys!

I saw my first ad of Primordia in an gaming newspaper (CD Action, polish one). There was a VERY welcoming phrase "works on working computer" (I don't usually play on high-end machines...) so I decided to try it out.
Downloaded a demo and started playing. First of all things were confusing. I didn't even know how to use Crispin at some early moments (yes sturdy cable, I'm pointing at you). However, after hmmm... 2 or 3 days of gameplay I did beat the demo and there was a REALLY key thing that focused my thoughts on Primordia. It was the moment, during which the demo ended. I was totally keen on knowing if the UNIIC blown up or not, and the demo did not spoil me that riddle :). So i went to GoG.com and spent my 9.99$ - and here I am now! A new member of this community forum and a fan of Primordia :)

By the way, You MIGHT have encountered it, there's a topic about my plans of making a Primordia fansite. Here's the link, i am waiting for more comments on this. :) http://steamcommunity.com/app/227000/discussions/0/864977025933405521/ Thanks in advance!

Offline MarkYohalem

• View Profile
    • Wormwood Studios
Re: How I got into Primordia
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 01:41:27 AM »
Thanks for posting!  I was surprised and delighted by what nice coverage we got from the Polish gaming press.  In many ways, you guys have kept classic gaming alive and well, so maybe I shouldn't have been shocked; but I was! 
Wormwood Studios
Writer / Designer on Primordia

Offline razieltnt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 06:33:41 AM »
One more question :)

We won't be getting any more content (especially game) that is set in Primordia setting, right?

Offline MarkYohalem

• View Profile
    • Wormwood Studios
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 12:00:49 AM »
 I think there's a better than 50/50 chance that more content of SOME sort will see the light -- more artwork, if nothing else -- but that there's almost no chance of a game sequel.  I think odds are pretty good that the Wormwood team will release another adventure game, just not a Primordia sequel.
Wormwood Studios
Writer / Designer on Primordia