Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Need help with glitch in Blackwell Legacy...  (Read 4334 times)

Offline roxiestar74

• View Profile
Need help with glitch in Blackwell Legacy...
« on: August 09, 2013, 04:22:20 AM »
Hello,

I was not able to go through every post here, but I did go through quite a few pages and did not see any postings about the problem I am having. If there is an earlier post, and I missed it, I apologize.

The problem I am having is at Bellevue Hospital, and according to the walkthrough, I am near the end of the game. I am trying to get in to see Susan Lee after visiting hours are over. I am able to turn the lights off, and hide from the guard, but as soon as I go down the corridor to Susan's room I get stuck and cannot turn the corner. The guard gets stuck too when he comes through the door back towards his desk, and my game freezes.

Has this happened to anyone else here, and if so, were they able to get past this problem? Any help would be much appreciated! This is the first time I have played a Blackwell game and I am loving it and would be very disappointed if I was unable to finish the game.

Thanks,
Roxie

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with glitch in Blackwell Legacy...
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 09:54:13 AM »
Hi Roxie. It's been a long time since I coded this game, so bare with me. When you try to move Rosa around the corner, are you actually clicking on the hotspot that reads "Around the corner"?

Failing that, could you send me your savegame file? The savegame files are located in the "Saves" folder in the game folder. I will try to reproduce the bug on my computer.

Offline roxiestar74

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 07:43:35 PM »
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your quick reply! Clicking "around the corner" did the trick. I feel so silly that I could not figure that out myself. I did try to get past that part of the game for quite a while before I posted here. I even deleted and re-installed the game and started it over from the beginning and still encountered that problem.

I am grateful for your help and am glad that I was able to finally finish the game! I look forward to playing Blackwell Unbound next. Hopefully I won't have any tech problems with that game, but I know that if I do I can come here for help and I really appreciate that!

Thanks Again and Take Care!
Roxie

« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 07:51:08 PM by roxiestar74 »

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 08:58:15 AM »
No problem! :-D