Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Great game  (Read 3303 times)

Offline Wayfahrer

• View Profile
Great game
« on: June 10, 2013, 05:21:22 AM »
I just wanted/needed to say, how much I love Primordia.

I play a lot of games (and been playing for several of decades), but it has been quite a few years since I have a played a game that gave me such rich and deep emotional experience; With fantastic atmosphere, great characters, interesting puzzles, amazing world and story, and REALLY good music.

I also really liked the graphical design. That together with the other things I mentioned, brought me back to some other really good games, Like Grim Fandango, Full Throttle, and Monkey Island. Games I am still thinking off even though it has been years since I have played them.

I have only completed a few singleplayer games in latest years, even though I played a lot of them, because I got bored of them.

They all seem just to be a lot of bloom, handholding and superficial.  My hopes for good singleplayer games were actually getting pretty low and pessimistic :(, but then I found this game. I actually saw it was in the Indie Royal bundle, but I was too late to buy it, so I bought it directly on this site instead.

This game is one of the best games i have played and it brought back my hopes for good singleplayer games in the future:).

« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 05:35:00 AM by Wayfahrer »

Offline MarkYohalem

• View Profile
    • Wormwood Studios
Re: Great game
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 10:37:59 AM »
Thanks so much!  It's very rewarding to get such nice comments from players!
Wormwood Studios
Writer / Designer on Primordia

Offline Sergwov

• View Profile
    • Игры онлайн
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 07:45:10 AM »
I like this game too , it's very nice game . ;)

Facebook comments WordPress !! WordPress coming soon
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 04:10:20 AM by Sergwov »

Offline david miller

• View Profile
    • computer repair tempe
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 11:18:38 AM »
this game is so simple .I want to play advance game....