Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Blackwell Epiphany  (Read 12409 times)

Offline Chrome

• View Profile
Re: Blackwell Epiphany
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2012, 09:20:34 AM »
Well Joey already showed stuff Madeline seemed incapable of, like manifesting the bond between him and the medium as his tie, since he never had some kind of teacher, implying the spirit guide isn't chosen by random, many things he does know he does subcontiously.
What we already have is Rosa developing her power (sadly she'll never fall through the prtal again) and several kinda os different mediums and powers like Gavin.

Offline EranaIsMyGuide

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2012, 10:03:33 AM »
Usually in stories where you have powers that aren't explained you do some unpredictable things without thinking but if you focus and try you can do even more. Despite his tie Joey didn't know how to use it like bringing himself back to Rosa without Madeline. I am curious to see what Rosa can learn to do too but Joey is by far my favorite.

Offline fairyfaye06

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2012, 01:27:44 PM »
Hi any idea of when the next game will be released? I've just finished playing the whole series again and can't wait!

Offline EranaIsMyGuide

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2012, 05:00:56 PM »
It's coming! .. eventually.  :-[

that is all i know :)

Offline Nebty

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2012, 12:36:26 AM »
The picture on Dave's Twitter is very promising :D

Oh wow. Rosa looks like a badass in that trenchcoat (earmuffs notwithstanding).

I always think of Rosa as being around 5 years behind the current trends.  I remember seeing the whole "long-sleeve t-shirt under a short-sleeve t-shirt" a LOT around 2005 or so, which is why I gave her that outfit in Deception. Likewise I saw a lot of those overcoats with big belts around the ribcage a few years later. Which is the coat she's got in the next game.
That makes sense. I can't see Rosa making an effort to keep up with current trends. Her dorkiness is part of why I identify with her so much. She's a wonderful heroine.

Also, this post made me remember that Legacy came out in 2006 or so, which means I've been playing these games since I was 14. That's kinda weird to think about.

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2012, 06:46:36 AM »
Also, this post made me remember that Legacy came out in 2006 or so, which means I've been playing these games since I was 14. That's kinda weird to think about.

Haha. Wow. That doesn't make me feel old at ALL! ;D

Seriously though. That's kind of cool to hear. It's always nice to hear from people who started playing these games when they came out, as opposed to those who only discovered them recently via Steam or GOG or Indie Royale. It's folks like you who got me through those "early dark years." So thank you.

Offline Nebty

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2012, 10:27:27 AM »
Seriously though. That's kind of cool to hear. It's always nice to hear from people who started playing these games when they came out, as opposed to those who only discovered them recently via Steam or GOG or Indie Royale. It's folks like you who got me through those "early dark years." So thank you.
No problem. :) It's been wonderful to see Wadjet Eye become so big in the last year or so. I've been hearing about the games you've been publishing on some of the most mainstream game websites around.