Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: So, has anybody got all achievements? *SPOILERS*  (Read 5492 times)

Offline AstonPrimordia

• View Profile
So, has anybody got all achievements? *SPOILERS*
« on: December 17, 2012, 11:48:09 PM »
I have managed to get all except three, but I don't really have the determination to figure out the last three. I have already played through the whole story twice because I killed GOLIATH the first time, and missed a couple of endings because of that. But I'm still curious about the last achievements!

The ones I don't have:

Keeping it reel
Find the hidden tape deck

Know it all
Find every entry in the information kiosk

We're all in this together
Finish the game with all possible robots.

I think the last one might have something to do with the sad robot waiting for the bus, but I'm not sure. I haven't managed to do anything in that room. Also I haven't had any use for the vinyl record, which bothers me.

Offline Breyer600

• View Profile
Re: So, has anybody got all achievements? *SPOILERS*
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 12:25:32 AM »
I've gotten all except the Know it all achievement which has been discovered to be bugged - a couple of the entries don't trigger for some reason making it impossible to unlock.  It should be fixed in a future update. (more info: http://www.wadjeteyegames.com/forum/index.php?topic=1611.0)

This thread: http://www.wadjeteyegames.com/forum/index.php?topic=1603.0 has a screenshot of where the tape deck is hidden for the Keeping it reel achievement (and some hints if you want to look for it yourself first). It also lists the needed robots for the We're all in this together one.

I've thoroughly enjoyed the game and think I've played completely through five times now trying out alternate solutions and getting variations on the endings.  ;D

Offline MarkYohalem

• View Profile
    • Wormwood Studios
Re: So, has anybody got all achievements? *SPOILERS*
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 01:02:45 AM »
Five times?

Whoa!
Wormwood Studios
Writer / Designer on Primordia