Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Where is the savegame?  (Read 8509 times)

Offline Tettsui

• View Profile
Where is the savegame?
« on: December 08, 2012, 03:12:34 PM »
I've already read in a other topic, you can't use demo save files in the full game, nonetheless I'd like to backup saves in case I have to reinstall, format or whatever, you know the deal.

So, where are those save files located?

Offline Ginko

• View Profile
Re: Where is the savegame?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 03:30:50 PM »
My saves are located in C:/Primordia/ but I have an error message saying it can't locate "My Documents" directory when I start the game so it could be where the saves are supposed to be.
The savefiles are named agssave.***
El Psy Congroo

Offline MarkYohalem

• View Profile
    • Wormwood Studios
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 10:17:55 PM »
On my computer, they're My Documents/My Saved Games.
Wormwood Studios
Writer / Designer on Primordia

Offline ErekoseDM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 04:17:50 AM »
im on windows vista and my saves were at:
C:\Users\MyUsername\Saved Games\Primordia

next to the Primordia demo saves, Gemini Rue, and Resonance saves.

i started on the GOG version (beat it), and restarted with the steam version (need to go for different endings this play through), and i didnt expect the steam version to find my GOG saves; but it did. was envisioning a folder copy and paste needed or some hoops (thanks for coding it well!).

still have to unlock all my achievements (with steam running) though, but i saved right before many critical points so i have a good batch of them in the bag already.

thanks Ginko for posting the file name format "agssave.***" that helped speed my search along after i couldnt find the saves in the prior mentioned save locations.

Offline Katelynn33

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 12:45:54 AM »
I take it the verification didn't help or you wouldn't have posted. Did you verify X3TC and X3AP separately as advised? Having one corrupt/missing file from a game can be a sign of possible deeper issues such as RAM or HDD issues - or even malware. This is far less likely though if other game/applications are not having issues.

click here to see the full recipe from www.mynutribulletrecipes.com
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 02:29:38 AM by Katelynn33 »