Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Endings, achievements and other ***SPOILERS***  (Read 21091 times)

Offline LeChuck

• View Profile
Endings, achievements and other ***SPOILERS***
« on: December 08, 2012, 12:03:05 PM »
I have finished the game twice and with all the possible endings I guess. 2 (well 5 depending if you pick Crispin's matrix and Charity's head) if I wake up Goliath, and 5 (7, the same case with Crispin and Charity) not having the virus.

Are more endings? I mean endings that not involve the choose of 187, Primer and EFL.

Also, the achievements. Only have four to unlock:

- The archives entries it's obvious :)
- The reunion of the robots I don't know how to unlock. I passed the faith test with EFL, 187 was alive, and I gave Primer his medal. And in other game also gave the crystal finger to EFL.
- Finish game will all robots? Who I missed? The sad robot waiting the bus? Cornelius & Oswald? One of the useless robots that were walking in Metropol's streets?
- What the heck is the tape deck?  ???

And in other hand. Anything to do with the sad robot? What I need the clock hour for? It's possible to open the train's door? Something to do in the elevator waiting's room of Metromind's tower?

Thanks for answer my questions. Very good game, but in my opinion a little short and sometimes very difficult to understand for the non-english players (sometimes the characters talked too fast and technical, and I hadn't time for reading the complete subtitles).

And sorry for my poor english :-[

Offline Tanukitsune

• View Profile
Re: Endings, achievements and other ***SPOILERS***
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 02:42:01 PM »
-You mean the Three Muskeeters achievement? I did the same as you mentioned and got it, you didn't let him deal with the big mean robot, right?

I have the same problem with the "finish game with all robots". Does it mean I have to beat with every variation or what? Because I saved both my friends

-I found a forum post here that says all the entries, but I didn't get the achievement.

-I also have no idea were the tape deck is.

-I'm missing the Peeping Tom one, but I've heard what I have to do, can I still do it even if I've built the energy tracker? Or do I need a fresh save?

Offline Ginko

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 03:49:18 PM »
About the Peeping Tom achievement, I checked all the places but didn't get it right away. I had to leave and go back to where the telescope is to get the achievement.

I got the achievement "Finish the game with all possible robots" and from what I can see on the end screen, the required robots are : Crispin, Clarity, EFL, 187, Primer, Cornelius, Oswald, Rex, the floating lamp Crispin is in love with and Leopold. But they're hard to see so I might be missing some of them on the screen.
El Psy Congroo

Offline Breyer600

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 04:19:01 PM »
- I also got the Three Musketeers achievement and am not sure what might be the difference for you as it sounds like you did the same as I did - 187 was alive and Primer had his medal.  Which ones actually show up in your ending? 

- I did get the "finish with all robots" on my first time through.  Cornelius and Oswald were both in the ending scene that time so it may have to to do with how you solve their dispute (my second time through I made a different choice and only had Cornelius show up), and of course you'll need the "Three Musketeers" too.

- That post with the kiosk entries in incomplete.  I found at least one more that wasn't listed there (Starport), but still haven't gotten the achievement so there must be more still.

- I still haven't found the tape deck either.

Offline Tanukitsune

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2012, 07:59:30 PM »
Wait, are we talking about the ones in rebuilding the ship? I couldn't tell if anybody was missing... Does that mean that you have to choose in the judging part to have something that satisfies both to get that achievement? I did get one, but then I reloaded because I wanted that damn old one of them was drinking... which I never used...

Offline Ginko

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2012, 08:43:00 PM »
Wait, are we talking about the ones in rebuilding the ship?
Yes, that's the end screen I was talking about : http://imgur.com/nh8Ww
About Cornelius & Oswald, I chose to call Rex Factorbuiltbuilt so the 2 robots looked kinda happy about it...
El Psy Congroo

Offline Breyer600

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2012, 08:48:09 PM »
Yes, I would assume you have to satisfy both in the judgement by choosing Factor.  They won't be totally happy but they agree and do both show up to fix the ship at the end.

You can get the can of oil if Rex is with Oswald by using the transmitter on Rex to make him run off.  Of course, you don't actually need it as you discovered.  I did use it three times on the first playthrough but not at all the last one.

Offline MarkYohalem

• View Profile
    • Wormwood Studios
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2012, 09:52:42 PM »
You need to also impress Primer with your code-breaking skills, twice, for him to show up.
Wormwood Studios
Writer / Designer on Primordia

Offline Tanukitsune

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2012, 03:25:03 AM »
How do you do that? I thought all you had to do was give him the medal.

Offline WingatePeasley

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2012, 08:15:37 AM »
Concerning the kiosk entries achievement: I am guessing that you have to open the entries you found in the normal kiosk again in the Memorious version since most have different content. Also entries regarding recent events in Metropo can't be found under Memorious (Cycles, Power, Primer, Progress, Underworks).

Entries not on the list posted above:

Normal:
Help (don't know if that counts though)
Steeple

Memorious:
Cathedral
Help
Starport
Steeple

Offline MarkYohalem

• View Profile
    • Wormwood Studios
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2012, 11:08:41 AM »
How do you do that? I thought all you had to do was give him the medal.
There are two codes to break in Metropol -- bridge and door.  In both instances, the player can figure out the code himself, or he can get help (from the decryption module and Primer, respectively).  If you do either, Primer will not join.
Wormwood Studios

Offline Tanukitsune

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2012, 12:01:46 PM »
Oh, I think I did that, if you get the Three Musketeers award, that means you got him, right?

Someone in the Steam forums said the the tape deck give out an energy reading, so it must be in the first chapter.

Offline MarkYohalem

• View Profile
    • Wormwood Studios
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2012, 12:10:47 PM »
That someone was Victor Pflug, Primordia's artist and project lead!  The tape deck was his idea, so he's a reliable source. :)

I'm not actually sure where it is myself!
Wormwood Studios

Offline Tanukitsune

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2012, 02:35:02 PM »
I give up on the "Keeping it Reel" and "Know it All" until someone tells me exactly what to do.

I used the energy reader even on the clouds and everything until it's no longer usable and still nothing. :(

Offline Breyer600

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2012, 09:33:11 PM »
Found the tape deck!  The energy sensor hint helped alot - it can be found as soon as you get the mobile sensor put together. 

Just a tiny hint on where to find it: Buried in the sand

A little more specific: At the Unniic

Exact location: The screen with the tailwing pretty close to where the datapouch was lying when you wake up at the beginning

That just leaves the Kiosk acheivement for me.  I did add Main Street to my list of entries but still haven't unlocked it.