Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: cd and dvd slip case cover art  (Read 14177 times)

jimrh69

cd and dvd slip case cover art
« on: December 23, 2006, 11:51:49 PM »
Hi Dave congratulations on releasing this game ......my question is do you have cd disc cover art and dvd case art we can download for this game so those of us who download it can make it look as profesional as this quality game deserves ;D  ???

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: cd and dvd slip case cover art
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 12:13:13 AM »
Hi.  Thanks!

I'm actually going to release various CD sets after the New Year for people who want that (or who aren't able to download the game).  But offering the cover art to people who want to make their own isn't a bad idea.  Let me get back to you on that.  ;)

jimrh69

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2006, 01:08:13 AM »
thats great I have all the stuff I need to make the cd rom look profesional that way we can all print out our own and place the disc label on the cd.........would be cool if you could do the same for the SHIVA ...I look forward to see what you come up with  ;D

Totengeist

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 10:29:00 PM »
Let me get back to you on that.  ;)

So, will you ever get back to us? :P

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 10:41:01 AM »
Wow. Old post. :)

Since I've started selling actual CDs with a jewelcase and slipcover, this is kinda of a moot point now.

Totengeist

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 02:18:35 PM »
Wow. Old post. :)

I like to be thorough. :)

Since I've started selling actual CDs with a jewelcase and slipcover, this is kinda of a moot point now.

I meant about releasing the cover art for people who downloaded so we can make our own CD's. :) I would have gotten the CD's if it hadn't been for the fact that I really wanted to find out what happened in the game. :-\

I'm always very paranoid about the possibility of my hard drive crashing, as it's done many times before. Sure, I could just burn them onto any old CD, but being able to make it look nice would be a nice plus. :)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 02:23:46 PM by Totengeist »

Afflict

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 03:38:33 PM »
I dunno sort of makes it easy to pirate :| (me being paranoid) You never know what sneaky people will get up to.

Pretty much I think the down loadable version is cheaper than the actuals cds?

Totengeist

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 07:58:43 PM »
I dunno sort of makes it easy to pirate :|

Really, I think it's easy to pirate either way, unfortunately. I don't think providing cover art would make a difference in that sense.