Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Pipe puzzle bug  (Read 5574 times)

libosaurus

Pipe puzzle bug
« on: September 22, 2012, 08:51:20 PM »
Hello all!
So, I have been enjoying gemini rue so far, but have come across a bug which has hindered my continuation of the game. :(
I have seen others post about this before, but never seen any solution!
Here goes-
I have opened all the left hand grates and pipes in centre 7 (mess, gym, living) and have seen the gun fall down the pipes, I have done the light/valve puzzle correctly and have matched up my actions with that of a walkthrough and yet when I step up on the crate and hit the pipe, a dialogue line appears saying something like "I could open it, but there would be no point".
Which has led me to shouting at the screen "YES! YES THERE IS A POINT". I am not proud.
I have redone this puzzle several times to no avail!
Any help or save files near this point in the game would be greatly appreciated!!!

thanks!
Libi x

Offline Rognik

• View Profile
Re: Pipe puzzle bug
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 02:37:58 AM »
Are you sure that's what you need to do at this point? That might be the trouble. I don't remember the game very well, but my guess would be that you're supposed to be completing some other objective, and opening this pipe will come after that.

TerenceMoss

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 02:00:03 PM »
Hello all!
So, I have been enjoying gemini rue so far, but have come across a bug which has hindered my continuation of the game. :(
I have seen others post about this before, but never seen any solution!
Here goes-
I have opened all the left hand grates and pipes in centre 7 (mess, gym, living) and have seen the gun fall down the pipes, I have done the light/valve puzzle correctly and have matched up my actions with that of a walkthrough and yet when I step up on the crate and hit the pipe, a dialogue line appears saying something like "I could open it, but there would be no point".
Which has led me to shouting at the led light "YES! YES THERE IS A POINT". I am not proud.
I have redone this puzzle several times to no avail!
Any help or save files near this point in the game would be greatly appreciated!!!

thanks!
Libi x

Hello friend were you able to solve out the bug? i am facing similar issue so please help me..
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 11:41:58 AM by TerenceMoss »

Offline Findswoman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 06:20:42 PM »
Are you just reaching up there with the "hand" or with one of the objects (e.g., the screwdriver, the pipe, etc.)? It was a little while ago now, but I seem to remember using some kind of tool to knock the gun loose.

... Findswoman

Offline JanG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2013, 08:39:03 PM »
Are you playing on iPhone? Sometimes little items can be hard to find on the small screen. Sorry about that - I tried to make the hotspot as big as possible!