Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Suggest other games?  (Read 3780 times)

Offline ChaiHai

• View Profile
Suggest other games?
« on: July 14, 2012, 07:41:26 PM »
I discovered Resonance and it was my first taste of Wajeteye games, and I fully enjoyed it. Are the other games here worth giving a go? Thanks!

Offline Jazzy

• View Profile
Re: Suggest other games?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 08:25:53 PM »
It's always hard to answer these because everyone's taste is different. And several of the games here are published by WEG and not necessarily the same type of games as Resonance. I believe Shivah was Dave's first game and then came Blackwell (a series about a spirit medium). I really enjoyed these. Resonance was started by Vince and Gemini Rue was done by Josh and published by WEG, I believe. Dave and Janet partnered up with Vince on Resonance the last year. Puzzle Bots is really cute, but written by "Lively Ivy" (sorry, I forget her real name). So there's quite a difference in all the games, IMO.

Don't shoot me if I got any of the above incorrect, I tried to be accurate but don't know how much of a hand each person had in each game.

Oh, if you click the games on the front page, quite a few of them have demos to try.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 08:31:30 PM by Jazzy »

Offline ChaiHai

• View Profile
Re: Suggest other games?
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 11:17:48 PM »
Thanks!^_^ :: shoots you anyways:: :D :P Thanks for the reply, I'll check some of those demos out!^_^